You can polish the cultural buildings and decorations of a neighbor. The corresponding happiness value is then doubled for the next 12 hours. You can also get a blueprint by doing this, necessary to build Great Buildings
You can motivate the residential buildings and production buildings of a neighbor. The current production is doubled in the building – when doing so, it is worth it a lot more if production is running for a long time. Motivation has a nice side effect – a motivated building can no longer be plundered. Like polishing, you can get a blueprint when you motivate a building, needed for Great Buildings
You can attack a player to see which one of you is the strongest and to receive points for tournaments, a good way to gather medals. The battle works like battles on the continent map, except you will now fight against the defending units the player has set up.
After a successful attack, you have the option to plunder the player. You can plunder most buildings which have a finished production, giving you its resources and leaving the other player with nothing. In addition, this can reward you with blueprints for Great Buildings, although you'll have a higher chance to get a blueprint when you aid the player.
You can polish or motivate an almost random building in the city of another player by simply clicking a button below his portrait on the social bar. This will not require visiting the city.
- The Aid button automatically motivates or polishes a building of the respective player without visiting him.
- How does the aid button work exactly?
- Buildings like “Shrine of Knowledge” hat trigger an additional effect when motivated/polished (most recent age) are prioritized.
- If there are no such buildings available or all of them are already polished/motivated, the feature will enhance a random building from the most recent age.
- You will also find the Aid button in the Event history - if someone helped you, you can instantly return their kindness.
- It is still possible to visit a player and choose which action to do and which building to polish/motivate. Which way will you choose? This is entirely up to you!